If you are looking for a cosmetic dental treatment that can also protect your smile, two amazing options are dental crowns and dental veneers. The beauty of veneers and crowns lies in their customization and ability to help create a perfect smile. The benefits of both crowns and veneers include the following:
The Advantages of Choosing Dental Crowns:
– Crowns are beneficial for teeth that have been harmed to the point that an extraction would be necessary otherwise.
– Crowns are helpful for teeth that have suffered any sort of cosmetic damage
– Crowns can conceal teeth that have had previous dental service work such as dental implants, root canals, and dental fillings.
The Advantages of Choosing Dental Veneers:
– Veneers are very effective at covering surface stains and damaged on the fronts of teeth.
– Veneers are a wise choice when you wish to take out as little tooth enamel as possible, as crowns require more enamel to be removed.
– Veneers are extremely thin and lightweight and will not affect the ordinary movement or function of a great smile.
– Veneers are fully customizable and can even be fashioned to help correct spacing issues and similar malocclusions.
Whichever services you feel would best suit your needs, Dr. Tao Sun and our team here at Tao Sun, DDS in our office in Costa Mesa, California are committed to providing you the tooth replacement service you require. We can be reached at 949-645-8887. Our dental superheroes are here to help!